There Is Always, Always, Always Something To Be Thankful For.
King and I went home late last night-early today, from a fun-filled dinner bonding. And this quote, visible at our hosts’ living room, was a reminder for us to be ever thankful for life’s little moments. Here are some in my list, WHAT’S YOURS?
1. Waking up as my chilling husband squeezes me because I pulled his share of the blanket.
2. Eating more fruits than the main course on buffets.
3. Paying the cab and getting the exact change.
4. Receiving free things I don’t deserve.
5. King’s jokes to laugh at in tough times.