From a pale, a little reddish-faced princess (it was a bit hot that day) to a radiant yellow-carpet-worthy looking Queen, two thumbs up for Gold Sergio-Magtoto for making me truly stunning!
I had several make-up artists in mind when King thought of Gold. She is a friend from Victory Pioneer where King and I met. He texted Gold, and Gold gladly gave us a special package! What a darling!
Gold did well in using neutrals to open up my eyes. I totally love the falsies! She let me choose from three different falsies, but we both loved the thick, long one. I actually love the drama a simple addition brings!
Lipstick=Indispensable! Maybe because my lips are really pale. By the way, have you ever wondered how to make the color stay? Simple, Gold made use of Lip Liner as base! Fool-proof, smart and awesome. She then coated it with a lipstick of the same color.
Some tips from Gold:
- Start a beauty regimen at least a month before the wedding.
- No need, as in NO NEED, to get your eyelashes extended.
- Get your nails done the day before your wedding. This will avoid polish chip offs.
- Get pampered on the day before your wedding. Get a spa maybe.
- Shower five hours before the actual event. An hour before preps.
- Use lotion, matching your preferred perfume. It will help make the scent stay.
- Go for Airbrush (make-up)!
- To avoid lipstick getting on your teeth, (after putting lipstick) put the index finger in between your lips (middle part) and slowly pull your finger out.